Friday 8 July 2016

Sky Sports ODI overlay 2016 Released

Sky Sports ODI Overlay 2016


This is one of My most innovative modifications for EA Sports Cricket 07. unlike in past editing script just score texture this time I edited complete script for also broadcast logo so broadcast logo will appear in game without covering the field radar but for doing that I disable few texture so they didn't overlap the screen but this can crash the game cause cricket 07 won't allow the players to edit its script when I was testing it crash sometime when I quit the game so I advice you to save your game when you using this mod and also don't use quick field change cause it will ain't work if you want to change field then you need to pause menu's field editor. if you have any problem then you can contact me via Youtube and Facebook or you can logon Planetcricket Forums.

Features
high quality textures
New rfe
Seprate broadcast logo
 
for more previews click here
 
DOWNLOAD


2016 Sanjeev Aloria
 


No comments:

Post a Comment