Saturday 16 July 2016

CPL T20 16 Overlay Released






 
In this modification I completed my old project to change third umpire screen completely so this also a innovative mod of my downloads this modification uses same script that I used for sky sports overlay but this is changed I changed the text position and colour and also resize all textures. this modification was made on request that I got on planetcricket forum. this mod is good but score textures may not in good quality. and game crashes some time when you quit so save your progress always when you playing with this mod. if need any inquiry contact me on Youtube or Facebook or Planetcricket forums.
 
Features
Newly Edited Realistic Rfe
High Quality Textures
New Third Umpire Screen
Separate Broadcast logo
 
 
 
2016 Sanjeev Aloria


1 comment: